Key States and Senators
This bill will come down to one or two votes from key Senators. This means that every single visit, call or email over the next 2 weeks can make a difference.
Do you know someone who live in any of these states? If so, ask them to call their U.S. Senator now at 202-224-3121 and share this concerns:
- Arizona: Senator McCain
- Maine: Senator Collins
- Nevada: Senator Heller
- Alaska: Senator Murkowski
- West Virginia: Senator Capito
- Arizona: Senator Flake
- Ohio: Senator Portman
- Louisiana: Senator Cassidy
- Arkansas: Senators Cotton and Boozman
- Colorado: Senator Gardner
- Indiana: Senator Young
- Iowa: Senators Grassley and Ernst
- South Dakota: Senator Rounds
- North Dakota: Senator Hoeven
- Kansas: Senator Moran
- South Carolina: Senator Graham
- Tennessee: Senator Corker
Do you live in one of these states? Do you know anybody who does? Reach out to them, share your concerns, tell your story, explain to them that this isn’t about Democrats or Republicans. This is about real people, people they know and love, and their ability to live with dignity, to have access to health care, to participate in their community.
Ask them to take five minutes out of their day to call their Senators.